BRAND NEW ON-DEMAND TRAINING FOR BUSY FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
Discover the simple strategies you can use to slash your content-creation time, boost your social media, and
grow YOUR FITNESS business
Access Canva Content Mastery and learn how to make eye-catching content on Canva even if you have no design skills and zero creativity.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE COURSE
35+ videos tutorials. Access anywhere, anytime. Learn at your own pace.
Level-up your social media content without spending £££'s on a graphic designer.
Increase the engagement with your audience, help more people, and make more money.
Boost your social media and grow your following with professional-looking content.
There are thousands of coaches on social media, and it can feel like everyone's fishing in the same pond, right? Ever feel like it's impossible to stand out, get noticed, and for potential clients to see your great work?
The purpose of Canva Content Mastery is to help you overcome those challenges.I've taken everything I've learned about making great content and created the ultimate course to help you level-up your skills.
With Canva Content Mastery, you can create great eye-catching content that delivers value and quickly builds know, like, and trust with your audience. So save yourself thousands, you don't need a graphic designer. Save yourself precious time, you don't need to waste months and years learning these skills.
Why I Created Canva Content Mastery
Hey, I'm Simon
Over the past 4 years, I've used my content creation skills to build a thriving online fitness business, grow a loyal social media following, and launch a Top 10 podcast with over 1.5 million downloads (and counting).
Other coaches often ask how I did it, and if I have any tips for creating great content. The truth is, it took me years to master high-quality graphic design, but there's a way to shortcut the process, to skip doing things the hard way like I did...
Enter, Canva Content Mastery.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
OVER 35 ON-DEMAND VIDEO TUTORIALS AND OVER SIX HOURS OF CANVA CONTENT TRAINING
Access all the lessons anywhere, anytime, and learn at your own pace.
EVERY WEIRD TIP, TRICK, AND HACK I'VE LEARNED AFTER SPENDING HUNDREDS OF HOURS USING CANVA
Use your Canva-Jedi skills to make more money in half the time.
CREATIVE IDEAS AND SOLUTIONS THAT MAKE IT SIMPLE TO STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION
Slash your content-creation time while helping more people.
35+ VIDEO TUTORIALS
Click the menu buttons below to check out the 35+ videos contained in Canva Content Mastery.
- What You Need To Get Started On Canva
- Discovering The World Of Canva Apps That You Never Knew Existed
- Canva 101: The Basic Functions You Need To Know
- Organising Your Canva Account For Maximum Efficiency
- Uploading Images To Canva
- Set Up Your Brand To Save Yourself Tons Of Time
- Sizing Your Posts To Make Them Unskippable
- Customising Canva Templates As A Fast-Track To Professional Graphics
- Labelling And Downloading Your Files For Efficiency
- An Introduction To Scheduling Your Content
- The Dos And Don’ts Of Content Design
- How To Remove Image Backgrounds With One Click
- Searching For The Icons You’ll Use Every Day
- Add A Glow To Your Images To Make Them Pop
- Creating A Stand-Out Profile Pic And Icons For Your Website
- Try This Text Trick To Stop Potential Clients In Their Tracks
- Advertise Your Products And Services Like A Pro
- Creating Branded Presentations To Woo And Wow
- Blow Your New Clients Away With Your Onboarding Process
- How To Create Visually Stunning eBooks
- How To Create Your First Eye-Catching Infographic
- Creating Big, Bold Video Backgrounds
- Adding Pictures And Graphics To Your Videos
- Quote Post Templates
- Tell Engaging Stories With Carousels
- Create Seamless Carousels That Make People Think, "How Did They Do That?"
- YouTube Thumbnail Designs That Make Your Audience Press Play
- Developing Instagram Story Templates And IGTV Covers
- Create Stunning Comparison Posts To Showcase Your Jaw-Dropping Transformations
- Adding Quotes And Text To Your Photos For That Professional Touch
- Create Instagram Bingo Templates To Boost Social Media Engagement
- Using Canva’s Video Templates For Instagram Stories
- Using Video Templates For Your Main Feed
- How To Create Comparison Posts Like ‘The Fitness Chef’
- Using A Carousel To Turn Cold Leads Into Paying Clients
- The Seamless Carousel Masterclass
- Use This Video Technique To Promote Your Fitness Challenges
CANVA CONTENT MASTERY
GET FULL ACCESS NOW FOR
CHECK OUT SOME OF THE CONTENT I'VE MADE, USING THE SKILLS YOU'LL LEARN
High-quality infographics that compel your followers to like, save, and share your content.
Stand out from the crowd by giving your content the professional touch. And you don't need to spending hundreds of pounds doing it.
Learn how to create client testimonials, quote posts, video backgrounds, and more. Build templates like these that take the pain out of content creation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TECH WILL I NEED FOR THE COURSE?
You'll need a laptop or a desktop and a Canva Pro account. If you don't know what that is, don't worry. All is explained in the course. And an account costs as little as £8.99 per month.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COMPLETE THE COURSE?
There are 30 modules (more to be added), lasting around 4 hours. I would recommend starting with one lesson per day. Of course, if you have the time and want to blast through everything quicker than that, go for it. Likewise, if you want to take it slow, that's cool too.
I'M NOT VERY CREATIVE, WILL THE COURSE BE SUITABLE FOR ME?
Absolutely. The beauty of Canva, and the skills you'll learn in this course, is that everything is super-simple to implement. Even if your art skills are worse than a five-year old's finger paintings, I'm confident you can create great content by applying the lessons from this course.
HOW EASY IS THE COURSE? DO I NEED TO HAVE TECHNICAL SKILLS?
Nope. No technical skills required. I created this course so that someone with no design experience or even an ounce of creativity could create killer content for social media. It might take a little practice, but you'll get there.