Can Fibre Help You Lose Weight?
Can More Fibre Help You Lose Weight? Or Is That Just A Shit Idea?
Think fibre. Think poop.
But is there more to it than that?
Can more fibre help you lose weight?
Or is that a pipe-dream filled with shit?
When it comes to losing weight, fibre is often confusing. On one hand you’re told it’s not that important. On the other, you’re told the polar opposite.
“You aren’t what you eat. You’re what you can eat, digest, and absorb.” is a phrase you’ll often hear.
So what’s the deal?
Should you give a shit about fibre? Or is it one more thing you can push down the priority list while you focus on calories?
In this article, you’re going to discover the answers to those questions, and more. In fact, by the time you finish your morning ablutions, you’ll have everything you need to know.
Here’s what’s in store:
- What is fibre, anyway? A short and concise guide to the ins and outs of fibre.
- How important is fibre for weight loss? The evidence-based view.
- The benefits of fibre for health and how it could assist with weight loss.
- A simple guide to net and impact carbs, including how to track fibre when counting calories.
- Practical tips on fibre for optimal health.
Quite a lot to get through, so let’s get started.