Should I Skip Breakfast To Lose Weight? What 14 Studies Say
Should I Skip Breakfast To Lose Weight? It Works For Some, But Not Others. So What Does The Research Say?
You’re reading this because you want to lose weight in the fasted possible way. And with so much talk of fasting potentially being the fat loss miracle you so desperately want, you wonder, “should I skip breakfast to lose weight?”
Some say YES, and that fasting is the best thing since the sliced bread you didn’t have this morning. Whereas, others cling onto the old adage of ‘breakfast being the most important meal of the day.’
But who’s right?
Is anyone right?
Or is this yet another nutrition debate over nothing?
In this article, you’ll find out what the research says from both sides of the fence. Then, you can make up your own mind, based on the facts.
Here’s what you’ll be reading about over the next few minutes.
- Why the pro-breakfast crew will tell you skipping breakfast is BAD.
- The unbiased view of the research.
- Why fucking up your routine might be a good idea, breakfast or no breakfast.
- Does breakfast make you less focused?
- Why skipping breakfast might fine for retaining muscle, but sub-optimal for building it.
So whether you’re reading this with your morning cornflakes, or at 12pm as you take your first bites of food for the day, scroll on if you want the definitive answer as to whether or not you should skip breakfast to lose weight.