How Much Muscle Can You Gain Naturally? (With A Calculator)
Here's How Much Muscle You Can Gain Naturally, Including A Free 'Genetic Potential' Calculator
"How much muscle can I gain naturally?" A question every person with even a passing interest in fitness has asked. But what's the answer?
Most will say it's impossible to say. There are too many variables. And, of course, "...it depends."
And while it's not an exact science, there is a way of assessing your genetic potential and how much muscle you can build.
In this article, you'll discover what defines your genetic potential, how to calculate how much muscle you can gain, and how to fulfil that potential. With that said, here's what the article covers:
- The factors that define your genetic potential.
- 2 online calculators to help you easily work out how much muscle you can potentially build naturally.
- A method for assessing if your goals are achievable without drug enhancement.
- A guide on how to determine if your favourite social media personality is as drug-free as they claim.
- Another online calculator to help you determine how much muscle you can build in a year.
So, if you want to find out more, read on.