#THEDAILYGRIND EPISODE 1: 5 Tips For A One Way Ticket To Success In 2017
If that New Year’s Resolution is going to stick you better start doing something different.
It’s New Year’s Resolution time and millions of people all over the world are making promises to themselves to lose weight, tone up, work harder, be less of a moody f**cker in the office (that might well be one of mine). But in the haze of the New Year hangover are these realistic goals or just a whole bunch of pipe dreams and wishful thinking?
How can you turn these pipe dreams into reality? How can you make sure you shed that Xmas weight and finally get into shape?
You want to one of the 8% minority that are alleged to complete their resolutions each year. The misery of being in the loser camp with the other 92% just doesn’t leave a good taste in your mouth.
You’re PUMPED. You’re COMMITTED. It’s the 1st of January and you’re ready to go.
95% of people that I’m likely to speak to over the next 4-6 weeks will probably have the same goal. LOSE WEIGHT AND GET TONED.
So if that’s you, then this article is addressed directly at you.
Watch the YouTube video below to see me talk through everything and read through the rest of the blog for even more detail to help you out.
Let’s dive in and give you those top tips…