Pumpkin Recipes: 3 Shockingly Good Post-Halloween Treats
The post-Halloween dilemma: What do you do with all that leftover pumpkin? Here’s 3 scarily good pumpkin recipes that are all treat and no trick!
With Halloween just around the corner you’re probably neck deep in pumpkin right about now. You’re hollowing out those massive orange vegetables and carving them into some scary lantern. But what are you supposed to do with all that leftover pumpkin? Throwing it away seems like a waste. But there’s only so much pumpkin soup that the average person can muster. So with that in mind, I’ve got 3 pumpkin recipes that breathe life into this potentially dead boring vegetable.
So when you think about cooking with pumpkin, what’s the first recipe you think of?
I guarantee 99% of you just said soup. And the other 1% are probably just lying. Because let’s be honest, eating pumpkin is rarely more than a once a year thing. So your repertoire of pumpkin recipes is probably pretty limited.
But that need not be the case. Because not all pumpkin recipes need to be bland and boring. And they can be macro friendly and tasty at the same time.
So, without further talk from me, let’s dive right in to this week’s recipes. Here’s what I’ve got for you:
- Full Moon Pumpkin Soup – Yes. It’s still soup, but not as you know it.
- Fish and Pumpkin Stew – Sounds a bit weird, but trust me, it works!
- Pumpkin Protein Bars – How does a delicious protein snack sound to keep you going throughout the day?