How Often Should You Weigh Yourself On A Diet?
How Often Should You Weigh Yourself On A Diet To Keep Making Consistent Progress?
How often should you weigh yourself? Daily? Weekly? Never? Everyone seems to have a different answer. But is there an ideal approach that will help you consistently lose weight?
“How’s that diet going? Lost much weight?”
The eternal question from friends and family. Seemingly asked every five minutes. But the truth is, you’re not quite sure.
You’ve been frightened to jump on the scale for the entire week. Scared to see the impact of a weekend off the rails. But could this approach be working against you? Would weighing yourself daily make you more accountable and focused? Or have Weight Watchers got it right with a weekly check in on the scales?
In this article, you’ll discover the evidence-based answers, so you no longer need to fear your weight. Here’s what you’re going to be reading about:
- Why weight updates can be beneficial in the coaching environment.
- The reasons why your weight fluctuates and fucks with your head.
- The optimal frequency for weighing in on a diet.
- Downsides of regular weigh ins on your psychology.
- The long-term approach to weight management.
So over the next few minutes, prepare to get more information and answers than you ever thought possible on how often you should weigh yourself on a diet.